Where is the OBD port on a 2000 Acura RL?
Acura OBD2 port is located under the dashboard.
Where is my OBD port?
The OBD-II port is usually located under the dashboard, beneath the steering wheel column (1 – 3 in the diagram below).
Is it worth buying an OBD2 Scanner?
No it is not worth the cost. If you live in the states almost all major auto parts chains (Advance Auto, Autozone, etc) will do a check or even loan you the tool for free. Unless you’re checking codes daily, it’s just not cost prohibitive. The error codes produced by OBD2 are rather generic.
What is the best scan tool for the money?
Comparison of the best OBD2 scanners in 2020
|The best OBD2 scanner overall||Innova||$320|
|The best Bluetooth smartphone OBD2 scanner||BlueDriver||$100|
|The best OBD2 scanner if money is no object or if you’re a paid professional||Bosch||$4,490|
|The best leave-it-in-all-the-time OBD2 Bluetooth dongle||FIXD||$50|
What is the best scan tool on the market?
Skip to: Best Professional Diagnostic Scanners
- #1 – Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Scanner.
- #2 – LAUNCH CRP129E OBD2 Scan Tool.
- #3 – Actron CP9690 Elite OBD2 AutoScanner.
- #4 – Autel ML629 OBD2 Scanner.
- #5 – BlueDriver Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool.
- #6 – OBDeleven Pro Diagnostic Scan Tool.
- #7 – ANCEL FX2000 Vehicle OBD2 Scanner.
What is the OBD code for an Acura check engine?
P1201Cylinder 1 Misfire – Compare possible causes/symptoms for this Acura check engine light code to the Generic OBD II code P0301 P1202Cylinder 2 Misfire – Compare possible causes/symptoms for this Acura check engine light code to the Generic OBD II code P0302
Where is the OBD connector on an Acura TL?
Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters. 2000 Acura TL – is above the shifter at the bottom of the dash and you have to pull the cover off. A wealth of information!
Where are the computer code connectors on an Acura Integra?
Additionally, some connectors are located upside down, so some attention needs to be paid to this factor when trying to connect. The key thing to remember, is that since 1996, all auto computer code connectors are found somewhere inside the front passenger compartment. 1999-2001 Acura Integra.
Where is the DTC code on an Acura?
1. Connect SCS service connector special tool No. 07PAZ-0010100, or equivalent, to service check connector located under the passenger’s side of dash. 2. Turn the ignition on. 3. MIL will indicate DTC’s by outputting a number of flashes. Remember, these are manufacturer specific codes only.