How do you unlock the radio on a 2004 Chevy Cavalier?
Call 1-800-537-5140, when asked, enter 620529, press the # button and enter the 6 digit code from the radio, you will get an unlock code, write it down.
How do you set the clock on a 2004 Chevy Silverado?
All You have to do is to turn the radio off and hit the Set button. After pressing the Set button, push the Seek button for adjustment of the time in hours, and the Scan button for the setting of the time in minutes.
How do I bypass Theftlock on a GM radio?
How to Disable Chevy Theftlock
- Put the key in the ignition and turn it to the “On” position.
- Press and hold radio preset buttons 2 and 3 for six seconds.
- Write this number down quickly and press the AM/FM button (within a 15 seconds).
- Write down this second number.
- Turn the car’s ignition off.
- Call 1-800-537-5140.
How do I unlock my radio?
With the Unlock Code
- Locate the anti-theft/unlock code. Most cars have a special anti-theft radio card that is included with the owners manual packet containing the unlock code and serial number.
- Turn the car’s ignition switch to the “on” position. This turns on your car’s electrical system and powers up the radio.
How do you set the clock on a Chevy truck?
Trucks With RDS
- Look for a pair of buttons labeled “HR” (hour) and “MIN” (minute).
- Press the two buttons at the same time until you see “RDS TIME” on the radio screen.
- Hold the buttons down again for two seconds to accept the RDS time.
- Wait for the correct time to appear.
How do you set the clock on a 2007 Chevy truck?
On the basic AM/FM radio, power off the radio with truck on. The Up and Down buttons on the bottom right of the stereo operate the time settings: Down is hours and Up is minutes. Hold the hour or minutes button for a few seconds then the clock will cycle through.
How do you set the time on a radio?
Press the first radio preset button to select the hours place. Use the “Scan” and “Search” buttons to adjust the hour to the correct time. Press the second radio preset button to set the minutes. Adjust the minutes to the correct time using the “Scan” and “Search” buttons. Press the “Set” button to save your changes.
How do you set the clock on a Delco Radio?
Adjust the minutes to the correct time using the “Scan” and “Search” buttons. Press the “Set” button to save your changes. If your model doesn’t have a “Set” button, press and hold the “Volume” button or knob to access the clock set function.
How can I change the time on my RDS radio?
Press the hour arrow (HR) until the correct hour is displayed. Press the minute arrow (MIN) until the correct minute is displayed. Wait until the display returns to normal, then turn off the ignition. RDS radio clocks can also be synced to FM radio signals. To sync your clock’s time with a station, make sure your radio is on a valid FM station.