How do you replace an AC suction line?
- Open the hood and locate the vehicle’s A/C lines or hoses.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable using an open ended wrench.
- Recover any refrigerant (discharge A/C system) with an A/C machine.
- Remove damaged A/C lines or hoses.
- Install the new o-rings, A/C line, and hose.
- Reconnect negative battery cable.
How do you change an AC accumulator?
Step 1: Remove the lines connecting the accumulator to the rest of the A/C system. You want to remove the lines before you remove the accumulator bracket. The bracket will give you leverage when removing the lines. Step 2: Remove the accumulator from the bracket and the vehicle.
Where is the coolant sensor on a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
where is the coolant sensor located on a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 5.9 v-8? HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The coolent temp sensor is located under the alternator.
How do you know if your AC accumulator is bad?
Symptoms of a Bad or Failing AC Accumulator
- Rattling noises during operation. One of the first warning signs that an accumulator has failed is a rattling noise when the AC is turned on.
- Noticeable refrigerant leaks.
- Moldy smell when the AC is on.
How many o2 sensors does a 96 Jeep Cherokee have?
’96+ are OBD-II and have two O2 sensors.
How many o2 sensors does a Jeep Grand Cherokee have?
All four oxygen sensors located in the Jeep Grand Cherokee are different prices and sizes. While you are purchasing your oxygen sensor, ask the store clerk or look online for an oxygen sensor socket.
How to fix a Jeep Cherokee heat and AC?
The pictures show the hardware provided for the fix. All work is done from the foot area of the passenger side of the Jeep, with a Dremel cut in the bottom of the heater box…no removal of the dash panel or evacuating the AC system and draining the radiator.
What should I do about my Jeep Cherokee blend door?
This is a kit to do a complete repair on the blend door malfunction that is common to the 97- 01 Jeep Cherokee. Every Cherokee in this range either has, or will have, this common failure.
Where do you change the radiator on a jeep?
All work is done from the foot area of the passenger side of the Jeep, with a Dremel cut in the bottom of the heater box…no removal of the dash panel or evacuating the AC system and draining the radiator. Once completed, the alterations are under the dash panel in the foot area and are not visible.