The Start is done. A economic non-fiction book, the author writes two years of blog posts on the financial crisis in Europe, not there yet. The first posts are now published.
Europe in a stranglehold by Gerald Pilz
Here is an Overview of the contents of the book:
- Prologue: Athens is burning!
- The new world economic crisis
- The most famous financial follies of history
- The history of the state of bankruptcy
- The history of currency unions
- The debt crisis in Greece
- Spain: the Siesta
- Portugal and Italy: The debt disaster
- Cyprus: The expropriation of a Nation
- The funny theses of the Euro rescuers
- Causes of the crisis
- The error in the creation of the Euro-zone
- The future of Europe in the world
- The rescue of the Euro
- What is the Euro crisis?
- A safe currency
- The dangers of a Fiat currency
- State-Independent Monetary Systems
The book of the Blog
In my book, Europe in a stranglehold, you can read about the causes, processes and effects of financial crises. In the process, I also present historical, political and social contexts of the current crisis. You will be surprised how long it is already in crises, such as often well-known States have already had to report bankruptcy and what would make a black forest family, if it would give the Euro. This and much more is in my file conceptual book. I wish you a lot of pleasure.