22. September was dedicated to the business magazine Profit of WDR5 , a whole consignment of the cloth of Gold. The topics of the radio broadcast (including an Interview with our author of The greed for Gold by Michael Bloss):
- Gold rush: The thrill of the crisis in solid precious metal
- Who price influences the gold?
- Interview: Gold as an Investment
- Gold silver
- Interview: The Myth Of Gold
- Gold therapy for Pets
- “White Gold”
The Moderation Frank Wörner. A list of the broadcasts of the WDR-economy listen to the magazine Profit, can be found here. To directly hear: WDR-Audio
The announcement text to the show: Whether Inflation or war, in times of crisis, people resort to Gold as a means of payment. It is regarded as a solid store of Value, as a Symbol of Power and wealth, and in fact, the price of gold seems to rise continuously. Therefore, the greed for the precious metal continues unabated. In the case of speculators, politicians, and even gold dealers in the pedestrian zone. As private investors and consumers, not create it, the gold rush succumb to Profit on Saturday””. It is also a question of how the financial markets every day you decide anew what is Gold. Frank Wörner explains how States and speculators influence the price of gold. And in the interview with the Banker and book author Michael Bloss (“The greed for Gold”) we deal with it, like the myth of gold.
Buchbeschreibung: Gold exudes from time immemorial, the myth of value, wealth and Power. In the literature, and in philosophy we find numerous influences. Not to mention the religions. But what is the role of Gold in our lives really? How much Gold is there at all? In which jewelry and everyday items it is? And Gold is indeed a safe haven for private assets?
In an entertaining way, the reader will be surprised on every page of the book with interesting facts about Gold from all possible perspectives.