How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 97 Honda Civic?
1997 HONDA Civic Maintenance Light Reset Instructions
- Turn off the engine.
- Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button in the instrument panel and turn the ignition switch to run (one position before starting).
- Hold the button for at least 10 seconds, until the indicator resets.
How do you reset the maintenance required light?
Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position. Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position. The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 98 Honda Civic?
With Reset Button On Instrument Panel
- Turn the ignition off.
- Press the “SELECT” and “RESET” switches at the same time, and turn to ignition to the “RUN” position.
- Hold switches for at least 10 seconds until the indicator is reset.
What does it mean when your maintenance required light stays on?
Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change. The light will come on and remain on if the distance driven exceeds 5,000 miles after the maintenance data has been reset.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 94 Acura Integra?
- Find the maintenance reminder unit (normally located inside the lower dash cover under steering column)
- With the car in park and the ignition switch in the ON (II) position, press the reset button on the unit and hold it for more than 3 seconds.
- The reminder light will then go OFF.
How to reset the maintenance required dashboard indicator?
The Select Reset button is located between the E on the fuel gage and the odometer. While holding the Select Reset button down, turn the ignition switch to ON but do not start the vehicle. Hold the Select/Reset button in for about 10 seconds until the indicator light goes off.
How to reset the maint reqd light in Toyota?
How to Reset the Maint Reqd Light 1 Turn the key to the on position with the odometer showing. 2 Press and hold the odometer button. 3 Turn the key to the off position while still holding the odometer button. 4 Without releasing the odometer button, turn the key to the run position. 5 Wait a few seconds for the light to turn off.
How do you reset maintenance data on a Toyota Sienna?
Press And Hold ODO/TRIP BUTTON And Turn Ignition To The “RUN” Position. Hold Knob For At Least 5 Seconds Until “RESETTING MAINTENANCE DATA /”000000 ” Is Displayed. Then Turn The Ignition OFF.