How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2001 Acura CL?
To reset the 2001 Acura CL maintenance light, please follow these instructions:
- Turn the key to off position.
- Press and hold the SELECT and RESET buttons on the instrument panel and turn the ignition to position (II) – do not start the engine.
- Hold the SELECT and RESET buttons until the indicator resets.
How fast is the new TLX Type S?
The TLX Type S 0-60 mph time is as quick as 4.5 seconds, making it significantly faster than all other TLX models. However, not faster than the competition – Audi S4 (4.2 seconds), Mercedes-AMG C43 (4.1 seconds), and the BMW M340i (3.8 seconds). The TLX Type S can achieve a top speed of 151 mph.
How much will the MDX Type S cost?
The expected MSRP for the 2022 Acura MDX Type S will be around $65,000 & for the same price, you get features like a 25-Speaker Signature Edition ELS STUDIO 3D Premium audio system & Quilted Leather Seats. $65,000 (est.) The 2022 Acura MDX Type S is an entirely new model in the brand’s three-row SUV lineup.
Where to find diagnostic code for Acura check engine light?
1. Connect scan tool to the 16-pin data link connector (DLC) located underneath the glove compartment. The connector has a removable cover. 2. Turn the ignition on. 3. Follow scan tool manufacturer’s operating instructions to access the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s).
Where is the DTC code on an Acura?
1. Connect SCS service connector special tool No. 07PAZ-0010100, or equivalent, to service check connector located under the passenger’s side of dash. 2. Turn the ignition on. 3. MIL will indicate DTC’s by outputting a number of flashes. Remember, these are manufacturer specific codes only.
What should octane number be for Acura CL?
*Does not apply to fluid and filter changes or periodic inspections. Please refer to the maintenance section of your owner’s manual to determine all appropriate maintenance intervals. *Gasoline with a octane number lower than 91 may be used, with reduced performance. ** Mileage figures shown for comparison only. Your mileage may vary.
What kind of gas does an Acura CL use?
*Gasoline with a octane number lower than 91 may be used, with reduced performance. ** Mileage figures shown for comparison only. Your mileage may vary. California figures are the same.