How do you reset the anti-theft system on a 2003 Chevy Cavalier?
4Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds . 5Repeat steps 1 through 4 two more times for a total of 3 cycles/30 minutes . The vehicle is now ready to relearn the Passlock(TM) Sensor Data Code and/or passwords on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK. Start the engine.
How do you reset the security system on a 2002 Chevy Cavalier?
How do you reset the theft system on a 2002 Chevy Cavalier?
- Just leave the key in the run position and the “Theft System ” light on the dash will be flashing.
- Use Key in Door Insert the key in the door lock all the way and then turn the key to unlock your car door, but don’t release it.
How do I turn off anti theft mode?
Method 3: Insert the key into your car’s door Step 1: Insert the key into the door lock. Use the side door on the driver’s side and the physical key even if there is a keyless entry system on the car. Step 2: Turn the vehicle key to unlock the car door without releasing it. Hold the key for 30 seconds in the position.
How do I reset my passlock 2?
How to Reset the Passlock System on GM Cars
- Insert your key in the starter, start you car as you usually would and let it stall. Keep the key in the “On” position.
- Wait until the “Theft Sys” light on your dashboard stays on without blinking. This will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
How do you fix a car theft alarm?
ALL THESE STEPS MUST GET DONE USING YOUR CAR KEY. • This will shut the alarm off and reset the system. 1. unlock the door with your key, open the door and leave it opened! 1. Disconnect the battery for 15 minutes. If the Theft System light disappear, you might be fine for few days, months, but it will not get rid of the problem. 2.
How to reset PassLock reset system on Chevy?
1. Turn the key to ON and attempt to start the engine and release the key to the ON position. 2. The SECURITY light will illuminate. Wait 10 minutes until it turns off. 3. Turn the key to OFF for 10 seconds. 4. Turn the key to ON and attempt to start the engine.
How to permanently disable and remove GM security systems?
GM Security Systems are killing cars all over North America and the only final solution is to disable and remove them permanently. This is what NEWROCKIES Inc is all about.