How do you remove the rear bumper on an Acura TSX?
- Step 1 – Remove two bolts. Open the trunk of your Acura, then locate the two bolts next to your tail lights.
- Step 2 – Remove wheel well liner. Using your Phillips screwdriver, remove the screws holding the wheel well liner in place.
- Step 3 – Remove two clips.
- Step 4 – Remove the bumper.
- Step 5 – Install new bumper.
How do I change the rear brakes on my Acura TSX?
How to replace the rear breaks on an acura tsx
- Jack up the car, use a jack stand and remove the wheel.
- On the top of the caliper, use a 12mm wrench to remove the top.
- And bottom.
- The caliper will slide off, then remove the old brake pads.
- And replace them with the new ones.
- This is the piston tool to turn the piston back in.
How many miles can a 2006 Acura TSX last?
The typical mileage that an Acura TSX can achieve is usually between 150k to 250k miles. Hondas in general have good reliability, and this particular line seems even more so than most; if You do the routine maintenance, You’ll likely push it to the point You get rid of it, rather than it dies.
Is the Acura TSX a 4wd?
The TSX Sportwagon is mechanically identical to the TSX Sedan, sharing the 201-horsepower Honda K engine 2.4L DOHC inline four-cylinder engine, Sequential SportShift 5-speed automatic transmission, and four-wheel independent sports suspension, however unlike the sedan the Sport Wagon is not offered with the 6-speed …
How do you remove the bumper from an Acura TSX?
- Step 1 – Remove bottom bolts and screws. Locate the four bolts on the bottom of the bumper and the two screws on the corner by the wheel well.
- Step 2 – Remove grille cover.
- Step 3 – Unsnap the hooks.
- Step 4 – Remove the bumper.
- Step 5 – Disconnect fog lights.
- Step 6 – Install new bumper.
Is the 2006 Acura TSX reliable?
If you’re buying used, stick with the 2006 TSX. It was a great hit with consumers; 83 percent said they would buy another one in the future. Given all its great features and stellar reliability, we think the 2006 Acura TSX is an excellent value.
Are Acura TSX 2006 good cars?
Acura TSX Change Vehicle A well-rounded package providing a good mix of performance, sportiness, and luxurious amenities, the Acura TSX, while not as exciting to drive as the best sports sedans, is agile and adequately roomy. The powertrain is very smooth and the four-cylinder engine provides good fuel economy.
What kind of engine does an Acura TSX have?
The Acura TSX receives minor engine, feature and styling changes for 2006. The car’s 2.4-liter, four-cylinder engine has been modified to produce a bit more power; it now makes 205 horsepower and 164 lb-ft of torque.
What should octane number be on Acura TSX?
Your mileage may vary. ** Gasoline with an octane number lower than 91 may be used, with reduced performance. * Ordinary maintenance items or adjustments, parts subject to normal wear and replacement, and certain other items are excluded. *** Does not apply to fluid and filter changes or periodic inspections.
What’s the SAE rating for an Acura MDX?
*For 2006, Acura is complying with the new SAE standard for measuring horsepower and torque, SAE net (Rev 8/04). This new method slightly reduces a vehicle’s horsepower rating and torque due to more stringent testing procedures.