How do you get a stuck CD out of a DVD player?
How to Remove a DVD Stuck in Player
- Turn off the DVD player.
- Flip the DVD player.
- Look for the DVD holder inside the DVD player.
- Push the stuck DVD disk toward the front of the DVD player until the DVD ejects.
- Replace the casing and the screws.
How do you get a stuck DVD out of a player?
How to Get Stuck DVDs From Your TV/DVD
- Straighten a paperclip out.
- Locate the tiny eject hole on the right side of the DVD tray.
- Insert the paperclip into the eject hole and push forward. The eject hole manually releases the DVD tray.
- Pull the DVD tray all the way out and pop out the DVD. Tip.
How do you fix a DVD player that won’t play?
How to Fix DVD Won’t Play – 7 Solutions
- Solution 1: Check if the DVD type is incompatible with DVD player.
- Solution 2: Clean the dirty DVD or try a different disc.
- Solution 3: Ensure solid connection between DVD player and TV.
- Solution 4: Install Third Party DVD Player Software.
- Solution 5: Update DVD Firmware.
How do I get my DVD player to open?
Can’t Open the Tray or Eject the Disc From the DVD Player
- Make sure the child lock feature is disabled.
- Try to open the disc tray.
- If the issue still occurs, power off your DVD player.
- Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
- Power on your device.
- Try to open the disc tray.
Where does a CD go in an Acura MDX?
In my case, the CD had gotten underneath the playing arm, which swings in from the side, under the CD. The CD slot has a metal door covering it that opens at precisely the right time to allow a CD to enter or eject.
How to remove jammed CD from 2008 MDX Tech?
Put the rag on the console so when you pull the stereo out, it is on top of the rag and not scratching your console. Pull the stereo straight out. There are a bunch of plugs on the back. Undo them all. Each one has a lock tab you press, then pull the plug out. Always pull on the plastic plug itself, never pull the wires.
What happens if you get a CD stuck in the CD changer?
I got a CD stuck in the 6-disc changer. It was very annoying as every time you opened the car door or turned on the ignition or the stereo, the changer would make a shshsh-tunk! sound over and over again for about half a minute. It was trying to load up a CD I guess.
Why is my CD player on my MDX not working?
SBR Dude was very helpful in fixing the CD changer in my 2003 MDX. The CDs got jammed in the player and when I pushed the CD button it gave me a few seconds of a buzzing sound and then I would get an error code EO-1 and the player would jump over to radio.
Where can I get a CD player for my Acura MDX?
If you don’t have it, you can get it from a dealer if you have the serial number of the radio. To get it, I think you turn the stereo off and hold down the 1 and 6 button while turning it back on. Again, this info is in a thread somewhere and you can find it by searching.
What to do if your CD player is stuck?
If your car CD player is not working and give you an error and a CD is stucked, it can be very frustrating, but don’t worry in this video I will try to show you the different ways you can remove it. If you follow the instruction in this video your CD may get damaged. So make sure you use a blank Cd that you don’t need. Loading…
Why is my CD player not working on my car?
The CD player no longer responded to the load or eject buttons and would give me an error message that said Er-01. There are a couple threads about this, but here is what I did.