How do I connect my phone to my 2008 Acura MDX?
How to Pair a Phone to the MDX
- Press SETTINGS button, and select “Phone Settings.”
- Select “Bluetooth Device List.”
- Select “Add Bluetooth Device.”
- Your phone should be in Discovery Mode, and HandsFreeLink will search for your phone.
- Select your phone when it appears.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2008 Acura?
How to Pair an Android Phone Using Bluetooth
- On the phone, select Settings > Connections > Bluetooth >Turn on Bluetooth.
- Keep the Bluetooth menu in view until pairing is complete.
- On vehicle display, select Phone > Connect Phone > Connect New Device.
- From the search results, select device name.
How do I use the AUX in my Acura MDX?
You just have to plug in the cable and press the aux option on the stereo. With that, it allows You to go through Your music and enjoy a nice little display of the songs being played. This will work with any portable device using a 3.5mm jack.
Where is the AUX cord on a 2007 Acura MDX?
The 2007 Acura MDX comes with an auxiliary jack toward the back of the center console. You can also use an adapter to hook it up, if Your device does not have a 3.5mm one on it.
How do I setup my HandsFreeLink Acura TL 2008?
Pairing Bluetooth in your Acura
- Press the “Settings” button, and select the “Phone Settings” option.
- Select “Bluetooth Device List”.
- Select “Add Bluetooth Device”.
- Put your phone into Discovery Mode, and the vehicle’s HandsFreeLink will search for your phone to pair with.
When did XM Satellite Radio come out for Acura MDX?
XM Satellite Radio became standard for 2005, and all models equipped with Acura’s navigation system got General Motors’ OnStar communication system.
What did the Acura MDX look like in 2006?
Acura’s Vehicle Stability Assist electronic stability system was enhanced. Touring Package models for 2006 have an ebony-colored zebra wood pattern on the console and door switches, as well as refined satin chrome accents.
What are the features of the Acura touring package?
The navigation system was enhanced to include additional voice commands, and the Touring Package got HandsFreeLink phone operation, which allows a compatible mobile phone to be used as a hands-free car phone. Acura’s Vehicle Stability Assist electronic stability system was enhanced.
How many seats are there in a Mazda MDX?
Seven people occupy three rows of seats in the MDX, which has two front buckets, a three-place split middle bench and a two-place split rear seat. The center and rear seats fold flat into the floor to create additional cargo space. Cargo volume measures 81.5 cubic feet when the second- and third-row seats are folded flat.